If you wish to return a product to us for any reason please do so within 30 days of the dispatch date. To receive a full refund, items must not have been used and must be returned to us with their original packaging intact.
1. How do I return my item?
The easiest way for you to return your item is to follow these 3 steps:
1) Pack everything up securely. Please include your order number and covering note.
2) State the reason for your return.
3) Post back to us at the address below. We recommend you obtain proof of postage. As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase.
Pet Supermarket Ltd
C/O (Customer Service Dept)
Unit 15 Octavian Way
*If you cancel part of your order which was subject to a conditional Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer, the Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer may cease to apply. If you subsequently return any items, we reserve the right to charge you for the discount you received as part of any conditional Sale, Promotion or Free Delivery offer.
2. How long does it take to get a refund?
As soon as we receive the returned item we will issue a full refund to the card with which you made your purchase. This refund is subject to standard bank clearing times and depending on the payment method can take up to 7 working days.
3. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning your item back to us as we are not liable for any loss or damage whilst in transit.
You must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value
Still have questions?
Call us on 0191 482 2432
Any item that are purchased through thepetsupermarket.co.uk, my be returned to our store with proof of proof of purchase within 21 days from collection. They need to be in there original condition and packaging along with proof of purchase.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
Any item that is deemed as faulty, will be entitled to a full refund or an exchange.
In-store Purchases Returns Policy
Any item purchased in our store you should refer to the returns policy on your receipt.