• Weigh the dog carefully before application.
• Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
• Holding the pipette upright, snip off the top of the pipette.
• Part the dog’s fur between the shoulder blades.
• Apply the contents of one pipette to the skin’s surface, ideally split between two areas roughly 2cm apart.
• For continuous protection, re-apply once every four weeks.
Store the pipettes in the box, in order to protect from light, until ready to use them. Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with product or empty pipettes. Dispose of empty pipettes immediately after use in the household rubbish.